To get your most accurate ring size, have a jeweler size your finger. Most jewelers use a special tool called a ring sizing set. The average size for a woman’s ring is approximately 7, while the average size for men is approximately 10.
You can also follow the instructions below to get your ring size.
- Before measuring your finger make sure they’re warm, as this is when your finger is at its largest.
- If you are purchasing a ring with a band that’s larger than 6mm make sure to get a one size larger than what your actual ring size is, as wider bands take up more space.
- Wrap a piece of strip paper around your finger and mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Then measure the paper using a ruler.
- Finally, use the chart below to get your size.