Since we manufacture all jewelry items based on your specifications, we require 3 business days for manufacturing. Once your order is ready, you will receive an email with the tracking number of the package.
DTC Inc is proud to offer FREE Priority shipping on all orders within the United States and Canada.
FREE FedEx 2Day – All orders under $1,000.
FREE FedEx Priority Overnight – All orders $1,000 and above
For your protection, DTC Inc always
- Insures and registers all items for their full value.
- Uses USPS, FedEx or USPS to ensure safe delivery of your order.
- Requires that all deliveries must be made to a physical business or home address only.
- DTC Inc does not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
- Requires an adult to sign for the package.
- Sends the FedEx tracking information to the email address you provided at the time of your order,
once the item has been shipped, so you can track when your package will arrive.
- Signature Requirements: We require a signature for delivery regardless of any waivers you have from FedEx. These requirements are for our customers’ protection. If you would like to arrange delivery to a FedEx location, call one of our customer service agents at 800-966-4382 prior to receiving your shipping confirmation email. Please have your order number available when you call.
Insurance: All orders placed on DTC Inc are sent fully insured.
* Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
DTC Inc International Shipping:
DTC Inc is proud to offer shipping to many international destinations around the world. However, due to shipping carrier and insurance restrictions, we cannot ship to all countries. In the event that we are unable to ship to your country, we will inform you immediately. Approved International orders enjoy the same product selection, pricing and styles as well as DTC Inc’s 14-Day Returns Policy.
The fee for International Priority shipping is a minimum of $150.00, but can be more depending on the country and FedEx shipping policy. We can accept PayPal or Bank Transfer payments only for all International Orders. Please note that DTC Inc does not accept foreign credit cards (issued outside of the United States and Canada). If you place an order through PayPal for an International order, you will receive a separate request through PayPal for the shipping fee. DTC Inc will not ship any International orders until this fee has been paid.
Duties and Taxes: For International Orders (shipped outside of the United States), it is important to note that the customer is responsible for any customs tax or duties which may or may not apply depending on the country. The customer must pay any additional charges for customs clearance, if applicable. DTC Inc has no control over customs fees and therefore cannot provide an estimate of their cost. Furthermore, since customs policies vary from country to country; it is best that you contact your country’s customs office in order to be fully informed.
DTC Inc reserves the right to refuse any international order per our discretion. If you have any questions about our International Shipping policies, please contact an DTC representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comparison buying refers to the act of buying multiple items, keeping the item you like best, and then returning the remainder. This causes undue restocking and inventory overhead and can be very costly. In an effort to keep our prices low, DTC Inc discourages comparison buying. For questions about any of our products, including diamond and setting quality, please call our DTC Inc Product Specialists at 800-966-4382 and we will gladly assist you with your inquiry.
Alternative Shipping Addresses:
We understand that jewelry is often given as a gift or for a special occasions, so we are extremely flexible in order to make sure we keep this a wonderful surprise. We can ship your order to an alternate address such as your workplace in order to maintain this surprise. Simply enter an alternative SHIP TO address in the shopping
cart portion of the checkout process.